About the Role
We are seeking a team member who can help us with general shop tasks! From weeding decals to deliveries to general shop clean up and everything in between. We would love to bring someone on who is positive, high-energy and self-motivated! Our ideal candidate would be responsible and eager to learn new tasks. If this sounds like the perfect job for you apply today!
Attention to detail
Proficiency in English (both spoken and written)
A valid drivers license
Willingness to learn
Ability to work within tight deadlines
Ability to work independently
Ability to travel to offsite locations
Ability to lift 50lbs
Highschool diploma or GED preferred
• Communicate with and support your team throughout each stage of a project until completion.
• Follow health and safety guidelines to ensure a safe and secure workplace
• Clean and prep vehicles and other surfaces for installations
• Weeding of decals to prepare for installation
• Pick up, sort, and deliver freight
• Pick up and delivery of vehicles
About the Company
Locally owned & operated since 1989 Accent Striping and Lettering Co. has been servicing the Brandon and Westman area for 30 plus years. Originally a striping and tinting business, we have expanded to include signage, logo design, vehicle wraps, decals, automotive performance parts and so much more.
While the business has moved locations and changed the logo over the years we still offer the same great customer service.